Table of contents
- Discover millions deployed Smart Contracts across over 260 blockchains.
- Easy to read and write Smart Contract’s data with a friendly UI.
- Sign your request in many ways: with Browser using Metamask Wallet, Binance Wallet, or with TrustWallet’s WalletConnect protocol, Coinbase’s WalletLink protocol, or importing your wallet from key.
- Offline-First: You can use it anywhere, even without a network connection.
To suggest anything, please join our Discussion board.
Straightforward, to interaction with a Smart Contract, you’d need to know:
- What interfaces (ABI) did the contract expose
- The contract was deployed on which blockchain (network)
- Which function and its arguments you’d like to call
Let’s play with the Uniswap Protocol: We’d like to understand how much USDT does 1 WETH worth currently.
To config the interface (ABI), you could paste the entire ABI’s JSON into the SmartContract ABI text field, or simply put the URL of the ABI’s JSON, or you can can also upload the ABI’s JSON from your computer. It can also read the Truffle’s build artifact JSON file.
Import from deployed contract
If you don’t have the contract’s ABI, you could also import it from the deployed contract
Next thing to configure is the blockchain network where the contract was deployed. There are more than 260 chains supported.
Specify contract’s address
After selecting the network, you could specify the address of the contract.
Tip: You can also use the camera to scan the contract’s address on a QR code.
Setting function & arguments to call
In the final step, you can choose which function you want to call, and specify its arguments.
Tip: You can also choose how to sign the call, by selecting your preferred wallet.
- 0.0.1 (2022-01-01): I’m proud to release the first version of SmartContract UI!