ML Deployment made simple, scalable and collaborative
The new open-source standard to deploy, monitor and secure Machine Learning services.
Inferrd is on a mission to make machine learning deployment a breeze.
- Maintenance-free environments. Just drag and drop your models, and get an API.
- Your data stays in your cloud. Have full control over where you send your data, and how it’s processed.
- No more security compliance process to go through as Inferrd is self-hosted.
- No more pricing indexed on volume, as cloud-based solutions offer.
Inferrd can be installed by installing docker and cloning this repository.
docker is installed on your inference server. You can install docker with:
curl -fsSL https://get.docker.com | sh
Then run the following commands to get started:
git clone https://github.com/inferrd/inferrd.git cd inferrd bash ./start.sh
Now visit http://localhost: 8080 and login with email
admin and password
- Deploy form notebook: Use the Inferrd SDK to deploy from your notebook.
- Wide framework support: Deploy TensorFlow, PyTorch, HuggingFace, ONNX, Scikit and XGBoost hassle free.
- GPU support: GPU acceleration comes pre-configured out of the box.
- Monitoring: Monitoring is available as soon as you make your first request. Prometheus monitoring is also available.
- Versioning: Keep track of all the versions you deploy and rollback anytime.
- Request logging: Inspect all requests coming into your model.
For general help using Inferrd, please refer to the official Inferrd documentation. For additional help, you can use one of these channels to ask a question:
Are you looking for support and more advanced features such as RBAC, AutoScale, Multi-node deployments and A/B testing? Contact us.