Careers at RankScience
RankScience is a profitable and growing startup that automates SEO for businesses, funded by YCombinator, Initialized Capital, and others. Come join our team of 17+ employees and growing! Below are our open jobs available.
Head of Content Marketing
We are looking for a Content Strategist to join our fast-growing marketing team. In this role, you’ll design the editorial agenda that inspires businesses to join RankScience and establishes us a thought leader in the SEO space on social media. We believe that by publishing
- 8+ yrs content marketing experience – across variety of digital media – preferably to startup businesses and technology companies.
- Customer curiosity and empathy with strong instincts on what resonates with audiences; creativity developing insights that generate headlines
- Experience creating content strategies for a global business – able to establish principles and process to localize or transcreate existing content vs. originate net-new locally
- Deep understanding of how to measure content’s impact and connect it to business outcomes
- Experience with principles and platforms for: blog/vlog production, SEO, content management
- Data-driven rigor, passion for results, and a bias to execution
- Strong leader and manager: effectively designs, hires and develops in-house teams and partner/freelance relationships
- In this role, you’ll design the editorial agenda that inspires businesses to work with RankScience and establishes us as a thought leader in the SEO and startup growth space.
- We believe that by offering learning content and peer experience sharing, RankScience can be a key partner in our customers’ success and top of mind when startups are looking to grow their business.
- This Content Strategist role at RankScience will lead a team that designs and produces editorial content at Faire
- This lead is responsible for developing the vision of how content fuels the RankScience community — through prospect acquisition, customer growth, and product adoption — and hiring and building the people, processes, and systems to realize that ambition
- Establish RankScience’s reputation as an industry expert in SEO and startup growth while building trust and credibility
- Significantly grow our audiences and increase conversion rate across content surfaces
- Audit and optimize existing distribution strategies
- Drive lead generation and traffic using SEO, paid, and organic distribution strategies
- Iterate on our content strategy as we grow our customer base using data-driven learnings and pivot quickly when required
- Establish quarterly growth and execution goals; set and operationalize true north metrics we use to plan and evaluate our investments
- Manage freelance copywriters as needed
- Invent new learning and content formats
- Scale content as a capability
Apply Today 👇
Please send a PDF of your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile along with a sentence or two about why you’re interested in the role to: jobs[AT]rankscience.com and a member of our executive team will reach out to you!