Meet this beautiful item!
Neptune is a dynamically typed scripting language
- Embeddability: It’d also be embedded in any rust application. Synchronous or asynchronous rust capabilities would maybe maybe per chance also be weak by a neptune script.
- Performance: It performs higher than most interpreted(JITless) scripting languages. Scrutinize Benchmarks for a comparison with lua, nodejs and ruby.
- Security: It’s unimaginable to blueprint any longer or much less undefined behaviour(together with integer overflow)
- It’s trivial to jot down asynchronous code
- An error in a job does no longer repeatedly halt the total application and would maybe maybe per chance also be dealt with gracefully.
- There are no purpose colors.
- Minute implementation
- String Interpolation
- Non-compulsory semicolons
- UTF-8 strings
- and plenty extra…
The CLI be installed by the repeat given under. Or no longer it is well-known to contain the rust compiler and a C++ compiler. The C++ compiler would maybe maybe per chance also be build using the CXX ambiance variable. Clang is basically helpful for easiest performance.
cargo set Up neptune-cli
For the time being the CLI has a pair of total capabilities and a REPL. The REPL supports multiline entries and the next shortcuts.
|Ctrl-L||Determined the show conceal|
|Ctrl-D||Hand over REPL|
|Up arrow||Previous historical previous entry|
|Down arrow||Next historical previous entry|
To embed it in rust you maybe can utilize the library from crates.io.
- CLI – Frequent library, exterior modules
- Buffer form
Part this on knowasiak.com to refer to with of us on this topicRegister on Knowasiak.com now in the occasion you are no longer registered but.