Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew players worked together to create wonderful, imaginative things. It can also be about adventuring with friends or watching the sun rise over a blocky ocean. It’s pretty. Brave players battle terrible things in The Nether, which is more scary than pretty. You can also visit a land of mushrooms if it sounds more like your cup of tea.
Minecraft Launcher features:
– Download and play all Minecraft versions (official versions, alpha, beta and weekly snapshots).
– Multiple Launcher profiles and user profiles.
– Play *online* on cracked (known as offline servers) servers.
– Download files.
– Run the client.bat or server.bat
– Enter your “username” – it can be anything you want
– Press “Enter” button
– Enjoy Minecraft 🙂
If you don’t have Microsoft .NET Framework 4 you can get it here:
— Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)
– https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=17718 – Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer)
You also need Java (as Minecraft is Java based application and won’t run without Java), you can get it here:
– Just run new install and install new Launcher (you don’t need to remove old Launcher or files)
– Upgrade WILL NOT delete your single player worlds, Launcher profiles or User profiles.
– If you don’t want to use installer you can use application like 7zip to unpack and extract files without installing