Building the Future of Live Event Bookings.
$70k – $125k / 0.00% – 0.50%
Los Angeles, Santa Monica / Remote
Connect directly with founders of the best YC-funded startups.
About the role
As a core team member you will be essential to Gigwell’s success in Building the Future of Live Entertainment Bookings. Your day to day will vary between Engineering, DevOps, and Product Development.
As a very small shop, you will wear many hats, use many languages, and solve many problems.
Are you a developer by day and musician by night? We’re the company for you!
Key Attributes needed at a minimum:
- Have an overall focus on back-end development and a solid understanding of all layers of a mobile or web application.
- At least 4 years of experience building client side mobile and web applications.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Angular, AngularJS or React.
- A strong sense of ownership and passion to learn.
- Experience developing projects across all screen sizes and modern browsers.
Tech Stack Primarily Includes:
- Kotlin (and some Java)
- RESTful APIs
- AWS (Elasticache, EC2, Lambda, S3, etc.)
- Kotlin or Java: 2 years (Preferred)
- Angular or React: 3 years (Preferred)
- NoSQL: 2 years (Preferred)
Santa Monica or Los Angeles is preferred, but we are a distributed team and remote in an adjacent timezone is OK. As this is a full time embedded job with our Pacific Timezone aligned team, you must have 4+ hours of overlap.
Why you should join Gigwell
Gigwell takes the pain out of booking live entertainment.
We’re changing the way entertainment bookings are done globally through a collaborative booking platform. Leveraging a network of thousands of industry professionals and talent buyers, Gigwell’s hyper-tailored to the workflow of a $200B industry that still operates on excel spreadsheets and word documents.
Gigwell is the first cloud-based booking platform that integrates end-to-end workflow automation for booking and management agencies. We provide a simple solution to manage all artist logistics, collect and track payments electronically, negotiate contracts, talent availabilities, and monitor revenue goals.
Gigwell has been featured in TechCrunch, Billboard, DJ Mag, Hypebot, DJ Times, Magnetic Mag and awarded the most notable startup from Sf Nightlife Awards and SF MusicTech’s StartUp Innovators Challenge.
Location:Los Angeles, CA
Vice President, Customer Success