|Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint, yet powerful program to monitor processor temperature and other vital information.What makes Core Temp unique is the way it works. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system!|
You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard agnostic.
All major processor manufacturers have implemented a “DTS” (Digital Thermal Sensor) in their products. The DTS provides more accurate and higher resolution temperature readings than conventional onboard thermal sensors. (How does it work?).
This feature is supported by all recent x86 processors. Processors by Intel, AMD and VIA are supported. A complete list of supported processors is available.Core Temp is easy to use, while also enabling a high level of customization and expandability.
Core Temp provides a platform for plug-ins, which allows developers to add new features and extend its functionality. You can find our plug-ins and add-ons here.
If you are a developer and you are interested in creating your own addition, please see the developer’s page.
|Core Temp Requirements|
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, 2012 Server, 2016 Server.
Processor: Intel, AMD or VIA x86 based processor.
|Core Temp goes mobile!|
Have you ever wished that you could keep an eye on your systems while you were out of home or the office?
If you have an Android or Windows Phone device, now you can! Click here for more information.
|Core Temp Gadget and Windows Media Center addon for Windows 7 and Vista.|
Recently I’ve released a new version of the Core Temp Gadget, completely overhauled.
The new version includes a graph view, listing processor load or temperature as well as memory utilization.
The readings are now color coded and they are user adjustable from the Options screen. Among these improvements the gadget can be resized and the information text above the readings can be hidden if so desired.
You can download Core Temp Gadget and CoreTempMC from the Add Ons page.
CoreTempMC is a Windows Media Center add-on for Windows 7 and Vista. It allows you to view information from Core Temp right from the Media Center interface using your remote. In addition it also displays the memory utilization.
|Version 1.17 – 3rd April, 2021|
– New: AMD Zen 3 and Zen 2 APU support
– New: Intel Rocket Lake support
– New: Preliminary Alder Lake support
– New: Very preliminary Meteor Lake support
– Fix: “Unsupported CPU” message when only some cores have HT enabled
– Fix: Epyc Rome/Threadripper 3rd gen Platform detection
– Fix: Gemini Lake platform detection
– Fix: Whiskey Lake codename
– Fix: Incorrect VID reporting on some Celeron/Pentium processors
– Fix: Crash on Intel Banias based (Pentium/Celeron M) processors
– Fix: Turbo multiplier detection on Nehalem/Westmere
– Fix: Bugs related to response to DPI changes
– Fix: VID reporting on some AMD Athlon64 processors
– Change: Improve accuracy of information on unsupported Intel CPUs
|Full change log|
Supported CPU list